CM and SPICE/ CMMI
05/31/2017 09:00 to 05/31/2017 17:00
elego Software Solutions GmbH
CM and SPICE/ CMMI
CM within SPICE and Capability Maturity Model Integration (SCM-WS4)
Capability maturity models like SPICE (ISO 15504)/ CMMI allow for systematic assessment and improvement of development processes in organizations.
CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) has become an established standard for development processes in many international business organizations. SPICE (Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination), which is similar to CMMI, is widely used particularly in Europe, due to the decision of many automobile manufacturers to assess their suppliers according to ISO 15504.
Configuration Management is a basic process area which has to be entirely established in order to obtain maturity level 2 (of five). In this seminar, basics and process areas of SPICE and CMMI are outlined, with an emphasis on the underlying process area CM and its application in software companies.
- Basics of CMMI and SPICE
- CM as process area within SPICE and CMMI
- Realization of CM activities
Business management, project managers, product managers, software developers, persons responsible for quality
- Structure of the capability maturity model
- Differences SPICE/ CMMI
- Maturity level 2 – processes and features
- Maturity level 3 – processes and features
- Overview of maturity levels 4 and 5
- Carrying out of assessments
- Classification of SPICE/ CMMI versus other process models
- Detailed description of the engineering process areas, particularly of the basic process area CM within SPICE/ CMMI
- Implementation of CM within Spice/ CMMI
- Tool support
590,00 EUR excluding VAT, including training material
Please use the mail form below to sign up for scheduled events. You will receive a registration acknowledgement via email.
Our training services can also be delivered at your premises. Please use this mail form for your inquiry.