12/13/2018 09:00 to 12/13/2018 17:00
elego Software Solutions GmbH
Agile Infrastructure for Agile Teams (SCM-WS5)
Continuous building and testing in the scope of continuous integration is one of the premises for guaranteed short feedback loops in development teams. Agile procedures also require quick customer feedback. This calls for a continuously available running and up-to-date software version.
This workshop demonstrates how to achieve a continuously automated software delivery chain.
- Reactivate the basics of project automation
- Meet and understand methods for software delivery from check-in to deployment.
Development managers, project managers, software developers, persons responsible for quality
- Motivation and basics
- Software development process, general problems
- Configuration management
- Continuous integration
- Operational sight vs developers sight
- Components of a deployment pipeline
- Version Control
- Build & Unit Tests
- Acceptance Tests
- Interfaces to ext. systems
- Delivery Stage
- Management of infrastructure and data
- Management of components and dependences
- Strategies in version control
- Reference implementation of a deployment pipeline
- Git + Maven
- Virtualisation Vagrant, Provisioning with Puppet
- Deployment of a data base centric server application (incl. mobile client)
590,00 EUR excluding VAT, including training material
Please use the mail form below to sign up for scheduled events. You will receive a registration acknowledgement via email.
Our training services can also be delivered at your premises. Please use this mail form for your inquiry.