Git Technical Check
With the Git technical check, we offer an audit of your Git server infrastructure. Some operatinal aspects we cover are:
Authentication and Authorization
- What tools are used for authentication and authorization?
- What safety measure are deployed?
Backups / Mirrors
- What backup and recovery strategies are in place?
- Is mirroring of repositories required / appropriate?
- What sanity checks are enforced?
- How is code review performed?
- How are non-fast-forward updates handled?
- Are hooks used?
- Is there full traceability for issues and changes?
- Does the setup for Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery rely on Git?
In conclusion, you will receive a detailed report, along with suggestions for improvements.
Please do contact us to discuss your requirements.