elego Software Solutions GmbH
elego offers Consulting, Training and Support for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Application Lifecyle Management (ALM) with a focus on Software Configuration Management (SCM).
Based on Odoo we implement ERP solutions for our customers.
As specialists for Subversion and Git Version Control Systems, we build integrated ALM stacks on this foundation.
We provide customers with customized solutions for the successful implementation of Agile. This comprises continuous build, test and deployment.
elego sponsors Open Source development. Our staff are active in the communities of Apache Subversion, Git (libgit2), Odoo (OCA) and Modula-3.
We offer professional consulting regarding the optimization of corporate software development processes.
Leading enterprises of various industrial sectors rely on our services and solutions.
We perform migrations to new SCM tools, configure these tools and extend them where necessary. During recent years most of our migrations were targeted at Apache™ Subversion® and tools based on the latter such as JIRA, TeamForge, Trac, and Redmine. Among the systems migrated from were ClearCase with ClearQuest (also UCM), CM Synergy, SurroundSCM, PVCS Version Manager, MKS Source Integrity, and Visual SourceSafe.
An outline of our recent projects' scope:
- Feasibility studies and evaluations were carried out.
- Individual migration strategies were developed and implemented.
- Subversion was integrated with existing IT landscapes, including rights management (ActiveDirectory, LDAP), backup and recovery procedures and replication across locations.
- Company specific processes were implemented and optimized for version control, change management as well as continuous build and integration.
- Trainings and couching were held according to our portfolio of trainings, and
Support services around Subversion, Git, JIRA and TeamForge were rendered.
Joining forces with innovative companies
As a sales and service organization, ASERVO Software offers IT users in the German language region innovative IT products and services for Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Compliance and Security. The main focus is on solutions and services around Software Configuration Management. As an "ASERVO Service Partner", elego provides consulting, training, and support services.
Atlassian makes popular tools for software development teams. The products work together seamlessly, and are easily integrated with exisiting infrastructure and other tools. elego is a member of the Atlassian Expert partner programme, sporting many years of practical experience with the Atlassian tool suite.
CollabNet is one of the leading organisations in the field of Agile Application Lifecycle Management acting for more than 10 000 customers worldwide. The company has its roots in open source development: CollabNet is the initiator and one of the primary sponsors of the Apache Subversion open source project which has millions of users. As a „CollabNet Solution Provider“, elego provides consulting, training, and support services for Subversion and CollabNet products for the European market.
TMate Software knows everything and a little bit more about version control. Developers at TMate Software enjoy bridging the gaps between technologies, either by introducing Subversion to the Java world with SVNKit or with SubGit - a tool to build writable Git mirror of a Subversion repository. TMate Software products play crucial role in the solutions that help millions of the end-users around the world to achieve their goals.
VisualSVN is an independent software vendor that provides professional tools for Apache Subversion on the Windows platform. There are two different products under the VisualSVN brand: VisualSVN and VisualSVN Server. VisualSVN is a professional grade Subversion integration plug-in for Visual Studio. VisualSVN Server is an enterprise level Subversion server for Windows with unique features such as Active Directory Single Sign-On. elego provides consulting and technical support for the VisualSVN Server Enterprise Edition.
We value your expertise
"Softwareentwicklung im Open Source ERP-Umfeld auf Basis von Odoo 8.0"
Arbeits- und Einsatzort ist Berlin.
Folgende inhaltliche Voraussetzungen sollten Sie erfüllen:
- Datenbankkenntnisse, vorzugsweise PostgreSQL (9.4)
- Objektorientierte Programmierung (Python 2.7)
- Kenntnisse aktueller WWW-Server und Clients und ihrer Architektur (XHTML, AJAX)
- Erfahrungen in der praktischen Nutzung von Versionskontrolle (git)
- Kenntnisse im Umgang mit Docker Images und Containern
- Kenntnisse im Umgang mit automatisierten Build- und Testprozessen (Jenkins CI)
- Deutsch- und Englischkenntnisse
- gute Kommunikationsfähigkeiten mit Mitarbeitern
Wünschenswert sind außerdem:
- Erfahrungen im Einsatz und der Programmierung von ERP-Systemen
- Erfahrungen im Einsatz von Open Source Software
- Erfahrungen in der Durchführung kleiner und mittlerer Projekte im industriellen Umfeld
Does one of our job postings appeal to you? Or do you think your skills and knowledge match our fields of activity particularly well?
Kontaktieren Sie uns: Ihrer aussagekräftigen Bewerbung an jobs_/_elegosoft.com (bitte "_/_" durch "@" ersetzen) und einem Persönlichen Gespräch sehen wir erwartungsvoll entgegen. PDF or plain text format preferred.